Power Liftgate Control
The power liftgate control unit lets you open and close your liftgate automatically with programmable height. In combination with the smart access system and/or a capacitive kick sensor integrated into the bumper, easy hands-free opening and closing can be realized. Alternatively the liftgate or trunk can be operated using buttons on the lid and/or the key fob.
- Simple configuration of opening and closing processes and the adjustment of comfort components
- Worldwide support for vehicle parameter adjustments optimal quality through standardized production processes
- Sophisticated protection and control algorithms ensure that the closure systems move smoothly and harmoniously. Thus, our technologies minimize the risk of injury from closing the liftgates.
- PWM Control of Single and Dual Drive Systems
- Harmonic open and close movement
- Direct and indirect anti pinch for opening and closing
- Adjustable speed profile
- Programming of upper stop position
- Power striker control (uni- and bidirectional)
- Hands free access
- Drift / offset and slam control
- Thermal motor protection
- Compensation of snow load, temperature, inclination and fan level
- Beeper, user switch and spoiler control
- CAN and LIN interface
- Degree of protection: IP5k1
- Weight less than 150g
You have questions or you are interested in this product and possible applications?
Convertible Roof Control
With our control units, we offer advanced and sophisticated technical solutions for modern high quality vehicles. Our expertise covers both hard- and softtops as well as electric motor and hydraulic system control. In addition to the smart control of convertible roofs, our solutions are capable of integrating a multitude of special functions.
As the leading supplier of access control systems, we develop innovative functions and technologies for modern vehicles.
Power Door Control
The Power Door Control is a key element to realizing our fully smart autonomous door system. The trend towards automated driving is pushing the demand for autonomous doors, as driverless vehicles must be able to open and close their doors without operators or door handles.