We are looking for a proactive strategic leader to develop the Chassis & Brake Systems Segment within the UK market. The role will focus on business development working towards the creation of a robust and scalable strategy for the segment. This position will be based out of our Lichfield office, with some UK travel required.
- Lead the activities of Chassis & Brake Systems Segment in the UK market, aligned to the overall Global and UK Segment strategy, leveraging customer and market insights to help shape the UK strategy and vision.
- Build relationships with the Chassis & Brake Systems Segment Business Centers to determine current and future technologies and services that can be offered to customers.
- Work closely with the UK leadership, Sales and Project Management teams to identify and analyse new and existing customers, including company size, financial stability, key technologies, etc. within the UK market and develop appropriate engagement strategies.
- Ensure customer awareness of the competencies, experience and portfolio offered by the Chassis and Brakes Segment and the wider CES, both locally and globally.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with new and existing stakeholders to ensure that opportunities are brought to the business and deliver clear, concise information to both internal and external teams.
- Support the quote management process, ensuring accurate, timely and competitive responses to customer requests.
- Previous experience within Business Development and/or Engineering in Automotive and Chassis related mechatronic applications
- Good technical knowledge of Chassis and Brake Systems/Controls would be advantageous
- Entrepreneurial capabilities and Interest
- Ability to motivate people and build strong working connections
- Strong customer focus and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 tools
- Experience in Project Management would be advantageous
- Full UK driving license required
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone – regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Discount on tyres
- Training Opportunities
- Modern working environment and flexible working practices
Do you want to hear more from our team?
|Job Category||For Professionals|