To efficiently control the increasing number of components and functions installed in the door zone such as switches and sensors, actuators and interior lighting components, many vehicle manufacturers are implementing dedicated Door Control Units (DCUs). The application of one single control unit, responsible for all of those area related functions offers a number of advantages.
- Less stand-alone components in the doors
- Optimized wiring harness architecture in the doors
- Minimal production costs and reduced weight
- Anti pinch protection easily adaptable to the mechanical system
- Support for Sensorless Position Detection (SLP)
- Enhanced reliability thanks to fewer connections
- Power Window Lifter with Anti-Pinch Algorithm
- Door Lock (including child security lock)
- Softclose Automatic
- Door Zone Illumination (welcome lighting and multi-color ambient lighting)
- Mirror Control (folding, adjustment, heating, turn indicator, blind spot warning, electro-chromatic glass, tilt function)
- Switch Control Panel
Addon Features (Upgrades)
- Armrest heating
- Sun Shading via Intelligent Glass
- PowerDoor (automated door open/close and door stop)
- Wireless Power Charging of Smartphones
You have questions or you are interested in this product and possible applications?
Convertible Roof Control
With our control units, we offer advanced and sophisticated technical solutions for modern high quality vehicles. Our expertise covers both hard- and softtops as well as electric motor and hydraulic system control. In addition to the smart control of convertible roofs, our solutions are capable of integrating a multitude of special functions.
As the leading supplier of access control systems, we develop innovative functions and technologies for modern vehicles.
Power Door Control
The Power Door Control is a key element to realizing our fully smart autonomous door system. The trend towards automated driving is pushing the demand for autonomous doors, as driverless vehicles must be able to open and close their doors without operators or door handles.