The demand for new, more user-friendly displays, that help reduce the complexity of information, is rising because of the increasing traffic congestion and information density. Displays and indicators in the instrument panel are the solution for the occurring issue. The desired indicator content, such as the navigation system, radio, phone and apps can easily be handled by the driver and therefore less distracting during driving is ensured.
- Large portfolio of display sizes and technologies available
- Minimal distraction for driver due to placement in the upper area of the center console’s instrument panel.
- Enormous design flexibility
- Scalable display unit based on the Generic Display Platform available for vehicles with basic, standard and premium equipment levels
- Unique HMI concept for presentation of diverse vehicle functions
Display Solutions with Touch
Display Solutions with Haptic Feedback
Customized Display Solutions
Ultra thin display
- Ultra thin free-shape display
- Optical bonding
- Black panel
- Free-form display (round shape)
- Integrated in Rotary knob push button
- Ideal for climate or accessory control
Our curved plastic lense technology allows new possibilities and flexibility in the cockpit design.
- Seamless integration of displays
- Homogenous black panel
- Superior optical bonding and system integration
- Touch with active haptic feedback
3D touch display
A three dimensionally shaped glass surface with topographic elements not only helps controlling the device by guiding the finger but also provides a unique visual appearance.
- Physical finger guidance
- Seamless 3D surface
- Enhanced user experience (UX)
Natural 3D display
Continental has invented a new 3D display with innovative Lightfield technology from Silicon Valley Startup Leia. This solution offers a real 3D experience without the need for further components like head tracking and therefore saves space, effort and cost while significantly enhancing the user experience.
- Real 3D perception of information
- Accelerates the perception of content and information
- 3D enables user experience (UX) much more closer to real world
- No head tracking system or special glasses needed
- 3D content equally visible to driver and passenger
You have questions or you are interested in this product and possible applications?
Continental has over 100 years of experience in developing and producing driver information systems and solutions. As a full-range provider, Continental’s portfolio includes all instrumentation variations, from entry-level to premium models, from simple analog to complex full digital solutions.