The cockpit of tomorrow poses two major changes of development. Firstly, there is an ever-increasing separation of software and hardware, along with the numerous possibilities for various open-source software and thus also for new business models. Secondly, to implement processes that allow us to meet these new requirements rapidly, efficiently and with a high level of operational security.
- Our Cockpit Controller offers outstanding user experience in connected and automated mobility of the future for driver and passenger
- Milestone in E/E architecture. The platform provides the computing power for all applications and services in the cockpit
- Despite complex requirements, Continental’s Software Factory ensures quality, speed and efficiency in development
- Functional Safety Monitoring (up to ASIL B)
- CAN Network Management
- HW/PCB monitoring
- Fast Boot
- Driver information
- Rear view / surround view display
- Media, Navigation
- Phone, Speech
- BYOD Connectivity
- Secure boot
- Crypto algorithms
Do you have questions or you are interested in this product and possible applications? Contact us!
To understand what the driver exactly needs is crucial to offer a real Holistic Human-Machine Interface experience. Therefore our systems gather the current condition of drivers. Our technology enables gaze target recognition, face recognition or drowsiness classification as well as the thermal comfort. That will be a base for a natural interaction and joy of use.