Virtual integration can be considered to be state of the art in major OEMs’ development and test processes. It effectively reduces real-world testing effort and increases testing efficiency, e.g. by using comprehensive test catalogs with automated results assessment.
CES’ Business Center Virtual Testing & Simulation is your partner for virtual integration of ADAS/AD functions and any kind of chassis control systems.
Benefits of virtual integration
- Handle the complexity of a huge number of requirements during development
- Hold up quality in tough time schedules
- Make better and earlier system design decisions
- Ensure comparability and trustworthiness of test results
We support you with
- Virtual vehicle prototypes
- Interfaces (e.g. ROS2, FMI) between your function and a virtual vehicle
- Toolchains for agile development
- Continuous Integration and Testing for code quality monitoring and fulfillment of requirements
Tel: +49 69 678 696 331