Vehicle Integration & Prototype Workshops
Continental Engineering Services combines Software with Hardware, Components to Systems to integrate everything into an overall vehicle concept. Our main focus is the combination of mechanical, electrical, and software requirements to realize the best functionality as well as the most efficient and powerful vehicle system.
We can support you with the integration of a new drivetrain into an existing vehicle or the development and application of a complete electric vehicle system into a new mobility concept. One of our core competencies is the integration from concept to final vehicle validation and verification, and everything in between.
We offer the development and build-up of one-off prototype vehicles and systems up to small series fleets which include the following key tasks:
- Starting with concept studies, transfer to concept cars and improve in series projects
- Mechanical and electrical vehicle build-up and supply of vehicle-integration kit
- Development and build-up of electronic devices and test benches
- Integration of Continental components as well as third party components
- Supporting at any phase of the V-Cycle, starting from Requirements Management on vehicle level via testing on component level up to verification of overall vehicle
- High flexibility: Creating ideas from a white sheet of paper or adaption of an existing system, performing a turn-key project or cooperation in development with OEM we offer all possibilities to reach customer’s targets
- High competency: Minimal effort and time for maximum output due to a wide range of technical know-how across all domains and disciplines
- High efficiency: Close collaboration between development teams, technicians and workshop facilities
Tools & Methods
- Using common automotive design and simulation tools as well as developing own products for customer specific needs
- Applying market relevant standards and regulations (e.g. ISO26262 and ASIL requirements)
- System development from prototype level up to ASPICE related development- according to your needs
- Possibility of hand craft manufacturing as well as small series production line
Your engineering project in a well-equipped and protected area
We offer state of the art infrastructure with security and safety protected areas for all kinds of build-up projects. Work on two-wheelers up to trucks and busses can be done in our worldwide locations for vehicle integration. Low Voltage and High Voltage wiring harness manufacturing is possible in the same way as structural mechanical work of vehicles. Closely connected to our Integration workshops is our in-house sample shop for mechanic and electronic components. We also have access to a variety of test benches and test tracks to verify the vehicle integration result.
Tel: +49 911 21774 52188