Requirements engineering deals with discovering, eliciting, developing, analyzing, verifying, validating, communicating, documenting and managing requirements. CES requirements engineers are specialists in mediating between the domains of customers, developers or suppliers to establish and maintain the requirements to be met by the system, function, software or hardware of interest.
Your benefits with our Requirement Engineering Service
- are with reference to a defined system, software or hardware
- enable an agreed understanding between different stakeholders
- have been validated against real-world needs
- are able to be implemented
- provide a reference for verifying designs and solutions
- based on state-of-the-art automotive know-how
|Topic||Content||Examples of use|
|Requirement Engineering Planning|
|Stakeholder Requirements Engineering|
|System Requirements Engineering|
Tel: +49 69 678 696 407
Systems Engineering is an interdisciplinary approach to develop systems which are mostly complex. For CES this means the transformation of idea into vehicles. CES Systems Engineering provides engineering services, training and consulting for the innovation, concept and product development phases of a vehicle development focusing vehicle and vehicle system level.