Perception Development Kit (PDK)
For automated driving, 360° sensor coverage, and central data fusion is a necessity. CES offers a modular prototype solution for your development activities in the field of autonomy. A variety of different hardware components and software modules are available off-the-shelf for quick onboarding.
The Perception Development Kit (PDK) provides raw detection level data from multiple Continental ARS430 Radar Sensors. A customer interface library, written in C++, enables easy integration into your development environment.
The PDK provides building blocks for environmental perception to speed up your development. You only need to order the modules you require.
- Modular Perception Development Kit for rapid prototyping
- Designed for a fast ramp-up of a fused multi-modal sensor-based environment model
- Available with up to 8 ARS430 radar sensors
- Available with up to 4 Fisheye cameras
- Data monitoring module included
- Plug-and-play sensor data integration into a development framework using a C++ API
- Post-processing software modules available for your rapid development
Target Customer Groups
- R&D Departments
- Commercial Vehicles
- Research Institutions
Available Software Modules
- Dynamic Object Tracking (DOT)
- Occupancy Grid Processing (OGP)
- Obstacle Extraction (OSE)
- Mapping & Localization (MAL)
- Ego Motion Estimation (EME)
- Vehicle Dynamics Correction (VDC)
- Auto Sensor Calibration (ASC)
4th Generation Continental Radar Technology
- Aggregated field-of-view by providing two independent scans
- Ethernet interface
Discover the rising trend of trams, making a comeback as a greener and more efficient option for urban transportation. In densely populated cities, trams are proving their worth, offering exceptional energy efficiency and spaciousness, a refreshing contrast to individual vehicles.
However, navigating bustling urban streets is no easy task for tram drivers, who face unique challenges. Sharing the road with cars, bikes, and pedestrians requires heightened vigilance. Safety is paramount, both for passengers and other road users, as tram collisions can result in significant damage.
To address these challenges, cutting-edge driver assistance systems, inspired by automotive technology, are becoming the way forward. Real-time information and proactive guidance help tram drivers react swiftly to potential hazards, reducing accidents and easing the mental burden.
Follow us and learn how the integration of proven automotive technology in trams is transforming urban transport, enhancing safety, and contributing to a brighter, greener future.