Portable Electronic Tester (PET)
Continental Engineering Services (CES) has developed a Portable Electronic Tester (PET) with a wide range of measurement capabilities to evaluate and verify control modules.
The graphical user interface allows for a seamless connection to perform automated in-circuit tests on the Device Under Test (DUT) to provide test results with a visual pass or fail. The portability of the tester allows on-site use for hardware verification and can aid in the reduction of warranty claims.
The system size consists of a 19-inch rack that is roughly the size of a carry-on suitcase. All testers come in a durable, rolling case which allows for simple and secure transportation.
- 4 CAN Channels
- 1 Flex Ray Channel
- 5 LIN Channels
- 5 SENT Lines
- 24 ADC
- 87 DAC
- 4 Arbitrary Waveform Differential Outputs
- 16 Digital Inputs
- 48 Half Bridge Outputs (source/sink current paths configurable to provide +16V or +5V)
- 24 PWM Outputs
- 4 Differential PWM Outputs
- 5 Lambda Sensor Simulators
- 1 Relay with Normally Open and Normally Close positions.
- 4 Variable Voltage Relay Controlled Outputs
- 6 Fixed Voltage Outputs
Business Development – Interior Electronic Functions
Tel: +1 248 393 6539