To strengthen our team at the Continental Engineering Services (CES) location in Frankfurt am Main, we are looking for additional employees to work on innovative projects in the field of electronic and by-wire brake systems.
As a function and software developer (m/f/diverse) you will be responsible for the following tasks in interesting projects around sport cars, electromobility and automated driving.
- Function development and application of braking and driving dynamics control systems (ABS, TCS, ESC, …)
- Function development and application of the by-wire brake functions and other functions relevant to vehicle recuperation and stability
- Embedded software development for electronic brake systems
- Coordination of requirements and technical details in the team and with the customer
- Design, implementation and testing of functions
- Collaboration in international project teams and close cooperation with the road test department and occasional participation in tests
- Assumption of functional or project responsibility depending on qualifications
- University degree in the fields of electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, or a comparable qualification
- Advanced knowledge in control engineering or automotive engineering
- Knowledge in the field of vehicle dynamics and car brake systems in passenger cars
- Experience in embedded software development in C and Matlab-Simulink
- Very good language skills in German and English
- Structured, engaged and independent way of working
- Committed and team-oriented style of working
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone – regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
In addition to the benefits offered by Continental group, we at CES offer additional benefits such as
- Additional Lunch subsidy (Lunchit)
- Health management and accident insurance
- Participation in the company’s success
- Flexibility for all employees by individual arrangements and trust-based working hours, no core time
- Flat organisation structure and a collegial environment
- Possibility of taking over responsibility in projects at an early stage
You would like to learn more about our additional services?
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.