Are you passionate about innovative automotive technology? You want to become a technology partner of the industry? Then apply to us today - and start the future of mobility with us!
Monitoring the driver is an important step on the road to Vision Zero. In the wake of self-driving cars, the importance of knowledge about the driver’s status is even further increased. Continental offers a wide range of sensors to aid in this mission. Our driver monitoring camera is one of them. We look for a software developer who wants to accept the challenge and work in our international team towards safer roads and a comfortable drive.
We work on an embedded platform for series production as well as prototype demonstrators based on off-the-shelf hardware. The focus of development is the implementation of new algorithms, the adaption towards customer needs and the integration for series production.
We are looking for a software developer (female / male / other) that will join a multi site team working on driver monitoring systems.
- Development and extension of different machine vision algorithms
- Evaluation of study data to assess the algorithms
- SCRUM based agile development
- Survey of new technologies and advancing the camera system, also in the vehicle
- Degree-qualified in engineering discipline, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Degree-qualified in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering and similar courses
- Technical problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge in C/C++ development
- Experience in Python development
- Experience in working with embedded systems
- Knowledge in linear algebra, especially in transformations and projections
- Expertise in machine vision
- Experience in carrying out scientific studies
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Contact to common development methods and tools (SCRUM, Git, Jenkins)
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers.
- You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player.
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Willingness to travel worldwide
What we offer
- An exciting and diverse working environment with varied activity at one of the largest suppliers of the automotive industry
- Sharing company's success with all employees
- Granting flexibility for all employees through individual regulations and trusted working hours
- Encouraging our employees early to take more responsibility, to broaden their skills and to grow into a new role
Go on! Apply now and get on board by sending your CV & Cover Letter to the following address stating the position!