The control device reads sensor data and drives actuators from automatic transmissions. The software’s control- regulator algorithms and diagnostics functions are set in the device’s microcontroller.
- Control device as external unit for different integration requirements realisable.Sensors and actuators are connected via cable harnesses
- Control device as attached-to assembly unit realisable (can also be mounted directly to transmission)
- The control device as integrated assembly group realisable, as it is an integral transmission component
- Modern production processes enable manufacture of control devices in both small and high-volume series
- Basic software according to AUTOSAR standard