Systems require a variety of sensors for gathering physical measurements. These include RPM, pressure, temperature, position and angle sensors. Sensors require the relevant positioning in the system and electrical connection to the control device.
- Grouping individual sensors in assembly units
- System-specific solutions
- Tested units with testing in accordance with integration situation in transmission system
- Elimination of individual housings for sensors, electrical connections optimised to integration situation
- Cost, availability and weight advantages
- Adjustments during integration in system no longer necessary