The Continental Electrical Vehicle Power Line Communication controller (EVPLC) provides a modern and smart PLC to CAN gateway to the car and its passengers. It is the communication interface between the Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) and the Electric Vehicle Central Control Unit (vehicle charging functions).
- A “PLC to CAN” gateway compliant with Power Line Communication norms ISO 15118 and DIN 70121
- High Level Charging Communication (PLC over CP signal, AC or DC-Fast charging, Plug and Charge)
- Modular Design allows individualization and adaptation of the customer’s Application ASW interface
- Self-Test, Diagnostic, Customer reprogramming with secure signature (Applicative and Calibration) functions via UDS
- Cyber security concept ensuring protection against external threats.
- Water Proof: IP42
- PCB: 4 layer FR4
- Dimensions: 70mm x 120 mm x 27 mm (w/o mounting bracket)
- Weight: 250g
- Connector: TH8 (8-ways)
- AC/DC charging communication
- Plug and Charge (PnC)
- Safety ASIL B (D)
- Bidirectional Power Transfer (BPT)
- Smart Charging