The electric vacuum pump is used when the vacuum required for the brake booster cannot be provided by the vehicle’s propulsion engine or is not sufficient. This applies in particular to electric, hybrid, diesel and gasoline direct injection vehicles.
- Serves as the only vacuum source over entire vehicle life
- Reduces CO₂ emission compared to engine driven pump
- 100% ON-duration for several hours
- High lifetime w/o performance degradation
- Boxer principle leads to low NVH level
- Best in class concerning durability, NVH, performance over life time & robustness