In the drum brake, the brake force is obtained by the radial application of the brake shoes to the inner side of the wheel drum. The force is generated by a hydraulic wheel cylinder. Various drum diameters are available to adjust the wheel brake to the vehicle.
- Full range from 7″ to 11″ to cover vehicles up to 3000kg GVW
- Incremental adjuster to assure stable pedal travel
- Aluminum wheel cylinder to avoid corrosion and save weight
- ECE and NAO lining material available as well copper free
- Brake components achieved a high level of standardization