The Continental Air Supply (CAirS) is the latest product which combines the air supply for the air struts and the Electronic Control Unit in a compact one box solution.
The highly integrated system includes the compressor, the valve block, the connector and electronic control unit. It can be used for 2 axle- or 1 axle height leveling as well as for damping control.
- Highly integrated one box solution including the compressor, the valve block, the connector and the electronic control unit
- Functional software for height level control and supervision
- Basis SW for communication, diagnostic, drivers for the actuators
- CAN FD or CAN HS and Flexray for communication with the vehicle bus
- PSI5 Interfaces for height level and acceleration sensors
- Resistance against dust and water: IP6K6K, IP6K7, IP6K9K
- Optional: Integration of Customer High-Level Software for damping algorithm with simultaneous driving of 8 damper valves