Air Spring Control
The Air Spring Control System from Continental represents a milestone in the development of chassis technology. It automatically adjusts damper and vehicle ride height to different driving conditions and load changes. Thus with this system your vehicle can offer the driver a combination of highest safety level, a maximum of comfort and sportier car handling. We can adapt the Air Spring Control System for your vehicle types such as SUVs, off-road vehicles, transport vehicles and luxury limousines.
Features & Benefits
- Adjust ride height to road and driving conditions: Lower the vehicle at high speeds and raise it in off-road conditions
- Noticeably improved comfort: the Air Spring Control System supports maximum ride comfort in all driving and loading conditions
- Reduction of roll and pitch movement: Increased vehicle handling and stability in combination with controlled dampers
- Maintain constant ride height under all loading conditions
- Energy & CO2 reduction by lowering the level of the car
- HMI (Human Machine Interface) allows the optimum setting for all driving situations e.g. terrain, speed and load
Tel: +49 69 678 696 126
The Continental Air Supply (CAirS) is the latest product which combines the air supply for the air struts and the Electronic Control Unit in a compact one box solution. The highly integrated system includes the compressor, the valve block, the connector and electronic control unit. It can be used for 2 axle- or 1 axle height leveling as well as for damping control.