Simulation Engineering for ADAS/AD and Vehicle Dynamics Applications
With comprehensive experience from a multitude of automotive development projects, CES’ Business Center Virtual Testing & Simulation is your partner for creating simulation-based solutions and tool environments, based on proven methods and processes.
Find out more about our simulation studies on Euro NCAP performance prediction or General Safety Regulations compliance. Optimize your vehicle dynamics attributes with results from a virtual benchmark. Learn about pragmatic ways to parameterize and validate vehicle dynamics models.
Looking for in-vehicle simulation? Vehicle-in-the-Loop is a beneficial method to bring a simulated environment into a real car. Get in touch to find out more about our proven-in-use approach.
We support you with
- Euro NCAP Performance Prediction
- General Safety Regulation Compliance Study
- Virtual Benchmarking
- Continuous Integration and Testing
- Simulation-based release testing
- Purpose-driven fidelity: Lean model validation for individual applications
- Planning and realization of SIL, HIL, VIL test systems
Tel: +49 69 678 696 331
Simulation Engineering for Powertrain Development and Thermal Management
With many years of experience in powertrain development we are your partner for all kind of simulations for component and powertrain development.
Improve your powertrain, components and control algorithms with our simulation engineering competence. We offer concept studies as well as advanced vehicle simulations improving performance and efficiency of your products.
Besides thermal management in conventional vehicles, CES also investigates in the evaluation of future technologies. To find out more about trends in thermal management of new vehicle concepts or autonomous driving vehicles (i.e. Robo-Cabs) get in touch with us.
Optimization of structural parts (i.e. increased stiffness with material saving). 3D simulation helps to improve quality and to speed up your development. We offer mechanical design for component, powertrain and vehicle development.
We support you with
- Driving Cycle simulation (i.e. NEDC, WLTP)
- Simulation of powertrain concepts
- Advanced vehicle simulations
- 3D thermal simulations
- Planning and realization of SIL, HIL, VIL test systems with focus powertrain
- Cabin and comfort simulation
- Model based SW development for energy and thermal management
- Mechanical design and 3D structure analysis
- Aerodynamics simulation
Tel: +49 911 217 744 703
We offer a wide range of simulation services for driveline solutions always with the aim for efficiency, performance and innovation, allowing at the same time a reduction on development time and costs. This includes simulations on component, system and vehicle level.