E/E System Architecture
CES Systems Engineering is the right choice for the development of modern, customer-specific E/E architectures, which can be used in different vehicle variants.
Our specialists develop the appropriate technical E/E architecture based on your functional (logical) vehicle description. We ensure that this E/E architecture meets the desired standards. The development or further development of E/E architectures based on existing components is also possible.
Our specialists will be happy to advise you on creating and improving your E/E architecture and the associated development process.
Your benefits with our E/E-Architecture Service
- Our service is scalable to your wishes and needs. It is compatible with other services and products of Continental.
- You receive state of the art solutions using modern development tools and processes.
- Our E/E-Architecture solutions enable reuse of your components or existing (Continental) components and smooth integration up to a complete vehicle, thereby reducing total engineering cost and time.
- The developed E/E-Architecture is as flexible as you need it. New components can be integrated on your demand.
- We enable your staff to leverage the full potential of modern tools and development processes to cut down engineering time and cost.
Our E/E-Architecture Service Portfolio
|Topic||Content||Examples of Use|
|Software Component Architecture|
|Hardware Component Architecture|
|Component Trade Study|
Tel: +49 69 678 696 463