For our Regensburg location, we are offering a thesis at the earliest possible start date. As part of a thesis, an existing neural network for recognizing human poses is to be optimized. The improvement approaches are to be evaluated.
- Enrich key points or movement points
- Apply methods of transfer learning
- Improvement of calibration
- Consider additional 2D cameras
- Volumetric triangulation
- Consider 3D point cloud
The use case is similar to Open Pose (https://github.com/CMU-Perceptual-Computing-Lab/openpose).
- Student studying Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar subjects
- Good knowledge of C++, Java or C#
- Knowledge in machine learning and image processing
- ROS, OpenCV and Linux knowhow is beneficial
- Good knowledge of the German and the English language
- Drive, flexibility, creativity, commitment, ability to work in a team, to communicate and organizational talent
Please take care to upload your current certificate of enrollment and also your current performance record, because they are obligatory for processing your application.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- Extensive design options and independent work in an international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies
- Good working atmosphere, characterized by professional and personal appreciation
- Dynamic team with great team spirit
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Stability of a global operating company
|Job Category||For Students|