As systems engineering department, we cooperate with both established OEMs and emerging start-ups in the design and implementation of new vehicle E/E architectures. Here we combine requirements engineering, architecture, functional safety and cyber security and work side by side with the vehicle system test.
Your task is to accompany and coordinate the development of driving functions at the overall vehicle level throughout the entire development cycle. In addition, you serve as a link between internal systems engineering disciplines and as a direct external contact for the customer.
- Support of the customer project management in the overall project planning with regard to vehicle function development
- Control and monitoring of the necessary development steps of several driving functions over the entire development cycle
- Coordination of all necessary systems engineering disciplines
- Discussion and development of technical solutions with colleagues and the customer’s experts
- Definition of maturity requirements in terms of time and content and ensuring that certain milestones are met
- Participation in the creation of technical offers and product descriptions for the customer
- Degree in electrical engineering, vehicle technology, (business) engineering, natural sciences, or a related field of study
- Several years of professional experience in the specification, implementation, or verification of driving functions on the overall vehicle level
- Advanced experience in (technical) project management
- Knowledge of classic and agile development methods and processes
- Basic knowledge of E/E architectures, cyber security according to ISO/SAE21434 and functional safety according to ISO26262
- Experience in the definition of requirements for driving functions as well as verification at the overall vehicle level is desirable
- Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- Ability to quickly understand complex issues
- Interdisciplinary, analytical, and structured way of thinking and working
- Confident communication in an international and multicultural environment
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
- Self-responsible work as well as the freedom to try out and develop solutions independently
- Varied and demanding projects, including from the automotive premium segment
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic, and future-oriented environment
- A wide range of further training opportunities and development opportunities at all hierarchical levels
- The stability and variety of an internationally oriented company
- A modern and flexible working time organization including the possibility of mobile working
- Well-equipped office space with free access to fruit and drinks as well as a company pension plan
- Flate hierarchies, direct communication and responsiveness
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here.
|Job Category||For Professionals|