In Continental Engineering Services (CES) as Team Lead Sr. you will be an integral member of a global and diverse management team in the pursuit of creating and supporting product development for the next generation of vehicles.
We are looking for energetic person who finds excitement and satisfaction in other people’s accomplishments. Your role will be to lead and coordinate a team of Cyber Security engineers with objective to enable them to learn new technologies and become self-sufficient in R&D development projects.
- Disciplinary and technical leadership
- Establishment, management, and further development of a qualified team in coordination with the department management
- Responsibility for compliance with partial project budgets
- Plan, organize, lead, and control the work of the people in your team, to ensure they deliver high quality systems solutions
- Define footprint for Cyber Security in North America to involve team growth, competences, project needs, etc.
- Allocate incoming work, existing resources and sets up priorities to meet upcoming / ongoing tasks and have balanced workload
- Manage hiring, coaching, career planning and salary recommendations of your team members
- Define strategies to achieve management goals at NA level.
- Responsible to report projects/strategies/goals results to management team in North America.
- Perform periodical evaluation for team members
- Participate in local initiatives within R&D MX and WW initiatives within CES.
- Keep support to projects in development activities as Tech Lead or any other cyber security task (approx. 50% of the time)
- Contributing to the internal communication regarding the presentation of technical results
- Responsible for the successful performance of the Driveline work products in terms of time, efforts, and quality
- Interface between the TLs and other engineering & PM disciplines
- Contribute in the definition and execution of CES R&D Mexico strategy.
- Contribute in the definition and execution of the Cyber Security Engineer Team strategy for North America.
- Bachelor’s Degree in e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, Mechatronics or equivalent
- At least 4+ years of experience in Cyber Security Engineering position.
- Good analytical reasoning, problem solving skills and ability to understand complex systems
- Good planning and organizing abilities
- Initiative, dedication, attention to detail
- Intercultural abilities and good communication skills with internal & external customers
- Availability to travel to USA, Germany and China is desirable (short periods)
- Excellent English skills communication.
- Proven experience working on R&D projects quotation.
|Job Category||For Professionals|