For Continental Engineering Services GmbH at the Markdorf site we are looking for a Team Assistant with 10 hours/week (m/f/divers) as soon as possible.
- Coordinating priorities and schedules with customers, the overall software project management as well as the development team; based on this, maintaining the backlog and defining release dates and content.
- Technical Software leadership of international teams including guidance and coaching of product owners
- Distribution of appropriate task packages, tracking and release of essential work products
- Contact person for customers and internal project managers
- Presentations and presentation of work results to the customer and internal steering committees
- Contribute to the further improvement of processes and methods; introduce and use modern methods of software engineering, especially Agile methods and to automate processes
- Vocational training in the commercial sector or comparable qualification
- First professional experience in the field of team assistance, office management or comparable activity
- Very good handling with MS Office software
- Very good German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Organizational skills, creativity and good communication skills
- Team orientation, openness and strong commitment
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
|Job Category||For Professionals|