This role is focused on system engineering for driver assistance and autonomous driving, in the specific area of low-speed manoeuvring. The system consists of multiple sensors (camera, ultrasonic etc) connected to a central processing electronic control unit where functions will be hosted that utilise the sensor data.
In summary, the role involves definition and design of system functions based on stakeholder requirements and in accordance with internal functional / quality / robustness related requirements as well as external standards and regulations like functional safety (ISO 26262) and General Safety Regulation (GSR).
- Obtain and understand stakeholder requirements and requests
- Agree and baseline stakeholder requirements and manage the changes of stakeholder requirements against the baseline
- Specify functional and non-functional system requirements and maintain them in a system requirements specification
- Analyse system requirements to ensure correctness, technical feasibility, and verifiability
- Identify the interfaces between the specified system and other elements of the operating environment, as well as interfaces between the system elements
- Develop the system architectural design with respect to the functional and non-functional requirements
Describe the dynamic behaviour of the system
- Ensure consistency and traceability throughout the system requirements and design
- Communicate the requirements and design to all relevant parties
- Excellent English written and verbal communication and ability to present results and ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- Pro-active growth mindset in application of self- and team leadership
- Proven experience in a similar technical position, working with processes such as ASPICE, ISO 26262 and/or INCOSE.
- Experience of writing requirements (we use DOORs) and creating System Design models in UML (we use Rhapsody)
- Experience and knowledge in the area of Driver Assistance and Autonomous Driving an advantage
- Model-based systems engineering an advantage
- Cyber Security and Functional Safety an advantage
- German language skills an advantage
What we offer
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday plus statutory holidays, extended December shutdown period and holiday buying/selling scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income protection and Life Assurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption policies
- Training Opportunities
- Modern working environment
- Flexible working practices
Do you want to hear more from our team?
|Job Category||For Professionals|