Are you passionate about System engineering? Do you enjoy putting together the right hw with the right SW to achieve the desired functionality and performance? We are looking for an experienced system engineer in CES Timisoara.
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. The segment “Interior Functions” develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles.
We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies.
Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customization solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all components of a system work together harmoniously to achieve the desired functionality, performance, and reliability;
- You will work across different disciplines, including hardware, software, networking, and other subsystems, to create integrated and cohesive solutions;
- System engineers are involved in the design and development of system architectures that meet the requirements of the project or organization. They define the structure, interfaces, and interactions between different components, subsystems, and external systems;
- Analyze customer specification and requirements for the project;
- System engineers collaborate with stakeholders to understand and capture the system requirements. They translate high-level business or user needs into technical specifications and ensure that the system design aligns with these requirements throughout the development process;
- System engineers analyze potential risks associated with the system, such as technical, operational, or security risks. They develop risk mitigation strategies and implement measures to address identified risks, ensuring the system’s safety, security, and reliability.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
- At least 5 years of experience as SW Developer/HW Engineer;
- Strong technical background and a broad understanding of various engineering disciplines: : Hardware, software architecture, embedded software development, algorithm development;
- Electronics knowledge medium level at least;
- Mechanical Design Medium level;
- Software medium level;
- Requirement Engineering medium knowledge;
- You need to be knowledgeable about system design principles, software development methodologies, networking concepts, and relevant technologies in automotive industry;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Problem-solving, and communication skills are crucial to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and stakeholders;
- Eager to learn, staying updated with emerging technologies, industry standards, and best practices is important to continuously enhance your system engineering capabilities;
- Ability to explain and document complex requirements in an easily understandable way;
- Self-motivated and self-organized;
- Attention to detail;
- Very good English skills: Reading, Writing, Speaking.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with CES? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
|Job Category||For Professionals|