Do you want to be a Software test engineer? These should spark your interest:
- Responsible for setting the build verification test infrastructure;
- Responsible for installing project toolchain and clarifying any tooling issues;
- Responsible for defining the test cases according to SW requirement document with 100% test coverage;
- Assuring and documenting traceability;
- Creation and execution of unit tests;
- Responsible for test automation;
- Responsible for executing SW validation test
- Software develeopment background (C embedded)
- Good knowledge of Continuous integration tools (Jenkins, GiT, version control)
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (Phyton, batch, C make)
- Structured with good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of German language would be a plus.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
|Job Category||For Professionals|