We are looking for a Software Team Leader for our global and diverse management team in Guadalajara, Mexico, in the pursuit of creating and supporting product development for the next generation of vehicles.
You are ideally an energetic person who finds excitement and satisfaction in other people’s accomplishments. Our Team Leads are required to keep engaged in technical activities in active projects. We balance the work of our Team Leader to work about 50% of his time in software development activities in different roles, as part of a development team keeping him engaged in technical aspects of projects, and the other 50% is assigned for coordination of a team of software engineers with objective to enable them to learn new technologies and become self-sufficient in R&D development for projects.
CES works with the following products for various external customers helping low volume OEMs to get their products ready, work of demos or prototype projects with innovation purposes and much more.
– Advanced Electronic Brake Systems
– Automated Driver Assistance Systems (radars, advance cameras, high performance units, LiDAR’s)
– Active Damping Control Systems
– Airbag Controllers
If want to continue your technical path in software development, and you also want to help other engineers to achieve their goals, support the location to grow and be part of those who set the strategies for next years, this position is for you:
- Participate in technical roles for Software development in a project (e.g., SW tech lead, SW Developer, SW integrator).
- Disciplinary and technical leadership
- Establishment, management, and further development of a qualified team in coordination with the department management
- Enable engineers to learn new product and technologies
- Allocate incoming work, existing resources and sets up priorities to meet upcoming / ongoing tasks and have balanced workload
- Manage hiring, coaching, career planning and salary recommendations of your team members
- Perform periodical evaluation for team members
- Contributing to the internal communication regarding the presentation of technical results
- Responsible for the successful performance of the SW work products in terms of time, efforts, and quality
- Interface between the SW and other engineering & PM disciplines
- Bachelor’s Degree in e.g., Electronics, Computer Science, Mechatronics or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in embedded Software Development activities
- Proficient programming experience in C language
- Good planning and organizing abilities
- Initiative, dedication, attention to detail
- Availability to travel to USA, Germany is desirable (short periods)
- Ability to motivate others
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English level
What we offer
- Next Generation Hybrid Workplace
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
|Job Category||For Professionals|