Posted 2 months ago
Continental Engineering Services is expanding activities in Eastern Europe and plans to establish a dedicated organization to address potential customers and business development opportunities in the region.
We are looking to hire in our location in Timisoara an experience and motivated Software Project Leader.
- Instrument Clusters & Head-up displays
- Climate & Haptic Control
- Connectivity & Multimedia
- Gesture recognition & Augmented reality
- Working with automotive technologies of the future premium cars
- Responsible for project execution in compliance with CES processes and SPICE standard;
- Coordinating and controlling project activities: estimating effort, allocating resources, planning the execution of tasks in order to meet due dates (often with very tight deadlines);
- Developing technical solutions in his area of responsibility;
- Managing the implementation and testing of SW code;
- Monitoring and reporting the progress of the SW project;
- Operating in an international project team.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics)
- 5+ years experience in embedded software development
- 1+ year experience in project management role
(at least 1 successful project delivered)
- Experience in driver development
- Knowledge of vehicle networks and low-level communication protocols is considered a plus
- Basic electronics knowledge
- Very good understanding of the development processes
- Good ability to plan, organize and deliver projects on agreed level
- Ability to work under stress
- Quality oriented person with good communication skills
- Fluent English.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
|Job Category||For Professionals|