Posted 4 weeks ago
Would you like to impact the mobility industry by developing cutting edge technology working in a company that is located throughout 58 different countries all over the world? Designing technology focused on Cyber Security and Functional Safety? Coordinating different disciplines to develop automotive architectures that you will see operating in action every time you drive a car?
Shape the future with your ideas as Test Engineer at Continental. Our Santa Anita location is seeking Test Engineer to join our team.
In Continental Engineering Services (CES) as Software Test Engineer you will be part of the Interior Segment responsible to ensure the Software quality on electronic modules, such as Telematics, BCM, TPMS, Gateways, verifying that SW meets customer requirements.
- Analyze software/system requirements to determine test procedure/strategy.
- Create test specification.
- Develop SW to support validation of customer and internal requirements.
- Perform SW/SE tests according to SW/SE test specification.
- Be responsible for testing of new products, and changes to existing products.
- Create failure reports, tracking and follow up.
- Create documentation of detail test plans, test design, analysis, computer modeling, prototype/production test scripts and specification releases.
- 6+ years of experience in test development and test execution.
- 6+ years of experience with embedded software.
- 4+ years of experience working with CAN, UDS or LIN
- Test plan documentation.
- Experience in requirements management (e.g. DOORS)
- C, C# programming, scripting (python preferred).
- Electronics knowledge
- Advanced English
- Bachelor degree: Engineering
- Good knowledge of agile and classic development processes (V-Model, Agile and SCRUM)
- Good experience in automotive development processes (e.g. ASPICE, functional safety ISO26262, ISTQB, Cybersecurity)
- Automation Frameworks
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
|Job Category||For Professionals|