We are currently looking for a Software Engineer with good knowledge of build systems and wider DevOps tools with experience of integrating SW in an embedded environment to join our team at our Burgess Hill office. The successful candidate will be proficient in the use of tools such as CMake, experienced in creating SW executables and understand good practice with regards to dependency management and packaging of software to enable deployment.
- Embedded software design and development in C/C++ to production delivery standards
- Perform software tests through unit tests, simulation and automated testing (SIL/HIL), as well as live testing in vehicles
- Ensure the quality of the delivered software; as well as improving code quality metrics of existing code
- Support optimisation of algorithms on embedded platform, including usage of hardware accelerators and SoC-specific multicore methods
- Work as part of a multi-skilled Agile team to deliver value to our customers.
- Share own knowledge and listen to feedback from other team players, as part of a multinational team
- Strong interpersonal skills as this role involves interaction with many different stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of CMake build systems.
- Good knowledge of dependency management, how the linker works, SW packaging and Interfaces
- Experience of working with DevOps tools such as GitHub, Artifactory, Docker, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence etc
- Ability to quickly understand new concepts
- Able to self-organise and communicate clearly on own status.
- Ideally experienced in C/C++ development in an automotive environment.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a SW engineering discipline and 3+ years of experience
- Preferred automotive industry/process experience
- Preferred knowledge of AUTOSAR architectures
What we offer
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday plus statutory holidays, extended December shutdown period and holiday buying/selling scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income protection and Life Assurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption policies
- Training Opportunities
- Modern working environment
- Flexible working practices
Do you want to hear more from our team?
|Job Category||For Professionals|