Continental is developing pioneering technologies and services for the sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, and transport. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets.
At the beginning of 2019, a new Continental Engineering Services (CES) Outlet opened at Continental Automotive Austria GmbH in Vienna. CES focuses on small series production projects for well-known sports car brands such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley, Aston Martin etc. We are currently setting up a CES team comprising various disciplines.
- Responsibility for overall software system architecture and design
- Definition of the necessary mechanisms and concepts (e.g. exception handling, communication, driver models,..)
- Organization of the technical infrastructure of the projects
- Definition of quality guidelines for design and implementation
- Identification of software-related hardware requests
- Assessment of new software designs for systems, components, and modules
- Configuration and Distribution of the development environment to developers
- Technical Contact for the project management
- Assistance in Troubleshooting of Hardware/Software
- University degree (e.g., Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar field)
- More than 2 years’ professional experience in software development
- Good knowledge in software development of embedded systems in C/C++ and AUTOSAR
- Pro-active, team oriented and self-motivated
- Multiannual knowledge of SW modeling, methods, and tools
- Assertiveness as well as internal and external customer orientation
- Good English language skills
- Tooling: CANoe, Configuration Management Tool, Emulator/Debugger, Autosar Tools Development Environment
- Good knowledge of software components
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems
- Knowledge of development, testing and integration processes
What we offer
- Excellent transport connections to our location in 1200 Vienna (Traisengasse)
- Multifaceted tasks
- Attractive working environment in a successful and international corporation
- Great work atmosphere
- Active collaboration within an international team
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented environment
- Benefits such as food subsidy, in-house canteen, Job Ticket (transport promotion), company physician, flextime, sports activities, etc.
According to the professional association membership for employees in the electrical and electronics industry the collectively agreed yearly salary amounts to EUR 47,573.96 gross on a fulltime-basis. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person
|Job Category||For Professionals|