As a (Senior) Software System Engineer (m/f/d) for special projects of Continental Engineering Services (CES), you will have the freedom to design and develop innovative solutions that suit the needs of our customers.
You will have the opportunity to travel world-wide and work closely with the customer’s teams on site, as well as to stay synchronized with CES development teams.
In this role, you will work on different control units and get the full support to increase your know-how on various technologies and applications. Our solutions are applied in various premium sports and hypercars world-wide.
If you are passionate about motor vehicles and enjoy working with different customers, you will certainly enjoy this role!
- Analyzing, re-using and adapting system architectures for prototypes and innovation projects
- Developing, adapting and testing embedded software for prototypes and innovation projects
- Working with microcontroller-based and system-on-chip-based embedded systems
- Working with various communication protocols like automotive Ethernet, CAN, LIN, LVDS, I2C, SPI and UART
- Providing support to series development project teams for identification of issue root cause and corrective actions
- Leading technical discussions with customers
- Supporting customers on site with root cause analysis and software updates
- Supporting electronics integration and vehicle testing with customers on site
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary international CES teams
- Academic degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in automotive, aeronautics, automation or similar industries
- Several years of experience in software engineering and/or system engineering
- Good understanding of electronic embedded systems and bus systems (e.g. CAN, I²C, SPI)
- C/C++ programming skills (preferably in AUTOSAR and Linux environments)
- Experience in troubleshooting electronic systems and using hardware analysis tools is a plus
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken)
- German language skills desirable
- Very good communication skills – ability to communicate and present results and ideas
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50%), to support internal and customer teams
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone – regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
Was wir bieten
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with CES? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
|Job Category||For Professionals|