Do you have experience in Automotive Project Management? Are you keen to contribute to the design of entire vehicles? If yes, you might be the ideal candidate to strengthen our cross-domain and cross location team.
We design innovative vehicle systems in partnerships with our customers, take their point of view and take over responsibility for system design and validation.
Not only manufacturers of niche vehicles, sports cars and motor cycles, but also start up companies and other „New Players“ count on our competency in systems engineering.
As Senior Project Manager (m/f/diverse) you manage cross domain and cross location projects from acquisition, via concept development until project finalization. You report directly to the Director of Cross Technology Operations and are the key project contact for internal and external customers.
You take over responsibility for the development and validation of selected distributes systems. Your project considers aspects as EE-Architecture, Feature Development, operating concepts and Safety & Security.
- Resource planning and tracking as well as project budget responsibility
- Supplier Management
- Definition and tracking of targets, time schedules and milestones
- Management of project topics and responsible project team members, considering automotive development standards
- Risk evaluation and change management (analysis, effort estimation and quotation of new internal and external requirements)
- Stakeholder communication and customer relationship management, including presentation of new technologies at existing and potential customers
- Completed studies in electronic or mechanic engineering (or similar course of studies)
- Significant professional experience in managing projects until start of production
- Good automotive market knowledge
- Comprehension of distributed vehicle systems functions and operating concepts
- Professional experience with MS Office as well as MS Project and SAP
- Very good German and English language skills in written and spoken
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, strong customer orientation as well as motivation and leadership skills
- Self-initiative, analytical skills and eagerness to learn
- Eagerness to travel
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
|Job Category||For Professionals|