As Senior Manager Logistics CES (m/w/d) you lead the logistics department in CES Karben, with 2 subteams: Warehouse Management and Logistics Management.
- Disciplinary responsibility for the groupleader Warehouse Management as well as for the entire Logistics Management team (10 -15 employees; disposition, SCM, container Management)
- Responsible for deployment of SCM Strategies
- Deriving and ensuring the achievement of the assigned SCM Plant Targets (e.g. budget, project, forecast, cost…)
- SCM Execution of order fulfillment (plan, source, make deliver, return)
- Initiating and implementing process and productivity improvements in order to secure the targets
- Monitoring and reporting of relevant key performance indicators of own area of responsibility to stakeholders; Project Controlling
- Checking, supervising, analyzing and merging key data as well as securing the Plant standard processes
- Ensure implementation of Policies, Manuals and Standards according the Continental Automotive regulations
- Plan, develop and optimize the availability and qualification of the necessary SCM manpower for the corresponsding SCM team in order to assure the success of the organization
- Academic degree in logistics management or similar qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in SCM / logistics
- Project leadership experience
- German and English spoken and written fluently
- Structural thinking and very good organizational and analytical skills
- Stakeholder-oriented communication
What we offer
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with CES? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
|Job Category||For Professionals|