We are looking for you to support our Business Segment Driver Assistance and Autonomous Driving at the Continental Engineering Services GmbH (CES) location in Frankfurt as an Engineer System Test Management (m/w/diverse).
- Planning and steady tracking of test activities and harmonization of test coverage in collaboration with the customer
- Functional management of a global test team
- Alignment of test activities and test coverage with other test levels
- Perform/support in general test engineering activities, e.g. test design and test execution
- Coordination, preparation and procurement of equipment
- Reporting test status both internally and towards the customer
- Evaluation of test reports and creation of problem reports
- Study of electrical engineering, informatics, physics or related field
- Good experience in project management
- Professional experience in testing (system or software) of embedded software in automotive environment
- Good knowledge of agile and classic development processes (V-Model, Agile and SCRUM)
- Good experience in automotive development processes (e.g. ASPICE, functional safety ISO26262, ISTQB)
- Good English and German language skills (written and spoken).
- Self-driven & proactive
- Open mindset and good communication skills
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone – regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
What we offer
- Interesting and dynamic projects in a cooperative working environment
- Insight into the future technologies of the automotive industry
- We foster self-determination of our employees and assign responsibility in an early stage of the professional development
- Individual professional development and training options
- Attractive region to live and work in
- Participation in the company’s success
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with CES? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
|Job Category||For Professionals|