Within Continental Engineering Services GmbH (CES) we are looking for you to strengthen our team as Senior Engineer (m/f/diverse) System Test Engineering.
- Planning, design, implementation, execution, and documentation of system tests on component and vehicle level according to the project test strategy and “System Requirements Specification”
- Design and implementation of test strategies and test automation strategies
- Requirement analysis assuring testability
- Assure test coverage and traceability
- Definition, design, setup and maintenance of test equipment and test tools
- New technologies and methods – you drive changes to increase test efficiency and/or test quality to ensure the quality of our products even at increasing complexity
- Evaluate technical risks as well as analysis and tracking of errors
- Report to and alignment with the test manager
- You have a completed degree in electrical engineering, information technology or similar
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in test engineering, test technology and general knowledge of software, hardware, mechanics, and optics engineering processes in the automotive environment
- You have a very good knowledge of the most common test methods, test techniques, tools, test processes, product liability and ISO 26262 and have also gained first experience in cyber security testing
- You have experience in installation and handling of test equipment and test tools and you are familiar with relevant scripting and programming languages such as Python, CAPL, C#, C, C++, also Linux know-how is desired
- You are familiar with tools such as CANoe, CANalyzer, LabView, Test Sequencer, XCP, Git, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of written and spoken English and German round off your profile
- You are characterized by a good understanding of the needs and problems of customers and users and the ability to analyze technical problems
- You feel comfortable in an agile working environment and quickly work on a variety of topics
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
With us you can expect:
- Self-responsible work as well as the freedom to try out and develop solutions independently
- Varied and demanding projects, including from the automotive premium segment
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic, and future-oriented environment
- A wide range of further training opportunities and development opportunities at all hierarchical levels
- The stability and variety of an internationally oriented company
- A modern and flexible working time organization including the possibility of mobile working
- Well-equipped office space with free access to fruit and drinks as well as a company pension plan
- Flate hierarchies, direct communication, and responsiveness
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here.
|Job Category||For Professionals|