We are looking for an agile person who has flexibility in supporting the SW development team also with technical solutions whenever is needed.
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services.
The segment “Interior Functions” develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles. We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies.
Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customization solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
- Enable the SW development team to self-organize;
- Ensure that the generic agile methods are understood and performed according to the organizational requirements;
- Facilitate the SW development team to reach its delivery goals;
- Coach the SW development team;
- Protect the team from external disturbances;
- Track and solve of deviations which obstruct the teamwork;
- Support the development team in the continuous improvement regarding efficiency, performance and quality;
- Set up a quality metrics tracking and reporting system, create and store the reports as well as monitor project’s progress;
- Moderate Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Review Meetings and the Sprint Retrospective Meetings;
- Participate in the Daily Standup Meetings;
- Ensure proper staffing of the SW development team and manage resource bottlenecks.
- More than 3 years of working experience in embedded SW development;
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks;
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development;
- Very good organizing skills;
- Communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Scrum Master certification is a plus.
What we offer
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with CES? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
|Job Category||For Professionals|