We are seeking an entrepreneurial Sales Manager to grow our engineering services and products business in the UK market.
Candidates will ideally have a background in the automotive industry for electronic products & systems and a network with UK Automotive OEMs, Start-Ups and Tier 1 Supply Chain.
- Relationship Management: Develop and maintain relationships with leaders, decision makers, and key employees externally (at customers) and internally (within CES and Continental).
- Single Point of Contact: Live the role as single point of contact at the customer for new and existing business – take ownership of opportunities and issues, and drive to closure.
- Brand Advocate: Educate and inform customers of the competencies, experience and portfolio of services and products that CES have to offer locally and globally.
- Customer Advocate: Market and support your customers internally at CES.
- Lead Generation: Generate an opportunity pipeline of RFQs (Request for Quotation), RFIs (Request for Information) and RFPs (Request for Proposals) from customers.
- Acquisition Lead: Drive the internal team to respond accurately, timely, and competitively to RFQ/I/Ps.
- Project Lifecycle Support: Support CES development project teams for all customer commercial and legal topics, and to build credibility and trust at customers.
- Sales Planning and Reporting: for your customer portfolio.
- Market Analysis: Customers, Service & Product Needs etc.
- Sales Process: Lead all aspects of the sales process from RFQ; quotes; and monetary claims.
- CES Segment Alignment: Regular bi-directional alignment with CES segments on strategy.
- Automotive Electronic Systems Sales / Business Development experience is desirable.
- UK Automotive Industry (niche and larger OEM) Engineering/Purchasing network desirable.
- Experience in automotive engineering and its typical development processes & lifecycle.
- Customer oriented / strong communication skills.
- Engineering and/or business degree is desirable.
- Drive and Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent presentational skills.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools – advanced Excel and PowerPoint desirable.
- Willingness to travel within the UK and potentially world wide.
What we offer
- Good working atmosphere, characterized by professional and personal appreciation
- Extensive design options and independent work in an international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies
- Dynamic team with great team spirit
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- Stability of a global operating company
Do you want to hear more from our team?
Why you should apply
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Discount on tyres
- Training Opportunities
- Modern & flexible working environment
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
|Job Category||For Professionals|