For our growing Continental Engineering Services – Interior team we are looking for RF engineer.
- You will collaborate with the international team of the department
- Define the investment roadmap in RF specific equipment
- Define the HW measurements strategy for RF related products
- Consult the project team for definition of the products architecture
- Design schematic circuits for RF interfaces
- Perform measurements and contribute to homologation process
- Consult the PCB layout engineers in routing RF circuits
- Communicate with customers and suppliers to clarify RF topics.
You will be involved in an interdisciplinary team in order to offer consultancy in architecture definition, communication with suppliers and customer during the development of our projects.
You will benefit from participating in trainings and international conferences to learn, discover and keep up to date with the latest technologies.
Product Portfolio: Electronic Control Units: Connectivity applications, Telematic Units, Clusters, Displays, Head-up Displays, Multimedia Applications, Haptic Control, Comfort Control, Gateways
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Technical University degree (Electronics/ Telecommunications or similar)
- Good understanding of RF domain
- Familiarity with technologies like Bluetooth Classic and Low-Energy, Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, GNSS
- Experience with RF/Antenna design for automotive products would be a plus
- Capability to assist in the homologation discussion would be a plus
- RF simulation and design tools like ADS, CST, FEKO, HFSS
- RF measurements of components and antennas
- RF HW design working experience for millimeter wave applications would be a plus
- Working experience of 3 or more years would be a plus
- Good English skills (writing, reading, and speaking)
What we offer
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Competitive Salary (based on performance) & Benefits
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Management Area)
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
|Job Category||For Professionals|