At the beginning of 2019, a new Continental Engineering Services (CES) Outlet opened at Continental Automotive Austria GmbH in Vienna. CES focuses on small series production projects for well-known sports car brands such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley, Aston Martin etc. We are currently setting up a CES team comprising various disciplines and are looking for a Requirement Engineer.
- Creation of internal requirements based on the analysis of customer requirements in the requirements management system
- Maintenance of specification during project period as well as support in Change Requests
- Support in the tender process
- Interface between customer and internal technical departments – HW, SW, mechanics, testing and production
- University degree/HTL of Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Control engineering, Embedded Systems, Computer Engineering, etc.
- Analytical competence in requirements and error analysis
- Excellent measurement knowhow (analog/digital measurement, time, and frequency measurement)
- Very good knowledge of analog and digital circuits.
- Experience in automotive electronics development, basic programming knowledge in any of the following languages: C, C++, Python
- Knowledge of bus systems in the automotive industry (e.g., LIN, CAN, Flexray, Ethernet)
- Very good knowledge of English and German in word and writing
What we offer
- Excellent transport connections to our location in 1200 Vienna (Traisengasse)
- Multifaceted tasks
- Attractive working environment in a successful and international corporation
- Great work atmosphere
- Active collaboration within an international team
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic, and future-oBenefits such as food subsidy, in-house canteen, Öffi-Ticket (transport promotion), company physician, flextime, home-office, sports activities, etc.
According to the collective agreement for employees in the electrical and electronics industry the yearly minimum salary amounts to EUR 43.434,30 € gross on a fulltime basis. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.
You want to work in a global environment with a worldwide presence, in an international team with great engagement?
We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.
|Job Category||For Professionals|