We are looking for a motivated and committed colleague to join our Quality team in Continental Engineering Services !
If you believe that the journey is more important than the destination, if you are detailed oriented and think that small details matter, if you want to learn and develop by focusing on how things are done, than come join us!
The Quality Engineer in Project discipline (Software/Hardware/Mechanic) ensures that the interests and objectives of Quality Management (QM) are addressed in the discipline (Software/Hardware/Mechanic) of the development project. The quality status of work products and process execution (conformance) is checked and recorded, deviations of defined standards recognized in time, and reported and if necessary escalated to management.
- Discipline (Software/Hardware/Mechanic) Quality Assurance
- Support of new projects from inquiry to series production
- Support the analysis of discipline (Software/Hardware/Mechanic) specific customer requirements regarding quality aspects and quality requirements.
- Contribute to discipline (Software/Hardware/Mechanic) related parts to the project & quality plan.
- Monitoring and documentation of process and discipline (Software/Hardware/Mechanic) quality during the project phase
- Objective assessment of compliance, assessment and recording of deviations
- Initiations of corrective actions in case of process deviations
- Consulting and support of the project team in the areas of development process, methods and quality issues, as well as configuration management
- Moderating object reviews
- Supporting release reviews (MLC)
- Achievement of quality objectives with the help of methods, models and tools in the quality process
- Escalation of deviations and/or non-achievement of significant quality objectives to QMP (Quality Manager Project) and line organization
- Checking the maturity of a development project and issuing the release recommendation from a quality point of view
- Participation in audits and assessments
- Active participation in the optimization of existing processes
- Driving the continuous improvement and Lessons Learned process
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree in information technology, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- Professional experience in discipline (Software/Hardware/Mechanic) development/quality management
- Experience in discipline (Software/Hardware/Mechanic) specific development processes and quality assurance measures
- Very good communication, problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Structured way of working, assertiveness and flexibility
- Willingness to make decisions and take responsibility
- Good knowledge for English language
This is an advantage:
- More than 3 years experience in development
- Knowledge and experience in international standards (ASPICE, ISO TS 16949, ISO26262)
- German language is a plus
What we offer
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with CES? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
|Job Category||For Professionals|