Lichfield, United Kingdom
Posted 2 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to grow our UK Interior Business Segment team and lead key projects, primarily focused on the Body Electronics Domain. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven capability and experience of leading demanding automotive projects for a variety of high performance embedded systems. Reporting to the UK Head of Interior, this role requires excellent communication with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are met within cost, time and quality constraints.
- Project delivery: assume overall responsibility for all aspects of the project from quotation through to completion
- Resource planning: liaise with relevant discipline leads (software, systems, quality, manufacturing etc.) to plan resource and relevant project milestones against customer requirements
- Deliverables management: define and track achievement and compliance to planned milestones
- Budget management: budget controlling and reporting, invoice/receivables management against deliverables
- Quality Management: work with the quality teams to ensure compliance to the relevant business and automotive processes
- Stakeholder Management: develop and maintain relationships with key project stakeholders and deliver clear, concise information to both internal and external teams
- Risk evaluation and change management: identification, analysis and quotation of new requirements/requests
- Quote management: work closely with the Sales team for acquisitions, driving internal teams to respond accurately, timely and competitively to customer requests
- Brand advocate: educate and inform customers of the competencies, experience and portfolio offered by the business (both locally and globally).
- Bachelors Degree in the area of Electronics or Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Project Management, Project Planning, Project Guidance Experience (incl. at least one automotive product development cycle for start to finish)
- Management experience (disciplinary or professional)
- Risk management experience
- Familiarity with automotive electronics and good industry knowledge
- Software tool experience: MS Office Tools, MS Project and SAP or similar
- Excellent communication skills, strong customer orientation and ability to motivate teams
- Willingness and ability to travel (both UK and EU).
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Discount on tyres
- Training Opportunities
- Modern working environment and flexible working practices
- Open to discuss hybrid working approach
Do you want to hear more from our team?
|Job Category||For Professionals|