We are looking for a project manager (m/w/diverse) within Continental Engineering Services GmbH (CES) in Stuttgart.
You will be responsible for the acquisition, planning and management of projects with a focus on Embedded Systems.
- Resource planning and monitoring as well as responsibility for the project budget (budget controlling)
- Definition of objectives, schedules and milestones, as well as tracking and ensuring compliance with them
- Management of the project topics and responsibility for the topics (software, hardware, mechanics, assembly & quality), in consideration of the development standards in the automotive sector
- Risk evaluation and change management (analysis, estimation and quoting of new internal and external requirements)
- Stakeholder communication and customer relationship management as well as presentation of products and new developments to existing and potential customers
- You have a degree in electronics, mechanical engineering, computer science or a comparable qualification
- Experience in project management (support of at least one automotive product development cycle from start to finish)
- Disciplinary or technical leadership experience
- Familiarity with automotive electronics as well as good industry knowledge
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs, as well as with MS Project and SAP
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, strong customer orientation and the ability to motivate employees
- Personal initiative, analytical skills and willingness to learn
Would you like an individual working time model? We encourage part-time work.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
- Independent work and the freedom to try things out and develop solutions independently
- Varied and challenging projects, among others from the automotive premium segment
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented environment
- A wide range of training and development opportunities at all hierarchical levels
- The stability and variety of an internationally oriented company
- A modern and flexible work schedule including the possibility to work on a mobile basis
- Well-equipped office space with free access to fruit and drinks as well as a company pension plan
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication and approachability
|Job Category||For Professionals|