Continental Engineering Services (CES) is expanding into exciting markets in and outside of automotive! If you are a project manager professional with a passion to grow interesting tech business in new markets, then Continental CES is the place for you. We are seeking a project manager, with technical know-how, to lead critical CES projects within the product portfolio of Autonomous Mobility and Safety division.
- Lead project quotation and development
- Conduct national/international customer presentations and technical customer negotiations
- Plan, steer and oversee projects. Tasks include:
- Appointment planning, resource planning, budget planning, communication with the project team and customer relationship management.
- Ensure successful achievement of milestones and project goals (both technical and business)
- Risk management and report generation
- Project budget controlling
- Change management: Analyze, estimate, and then quote new requirements both internally originated and from the customer
- Guiding and instructing employees regarding the tasks to be performed.
- Managing the quotation team which consists of: Hardware, Software, Mechanic, Assembly and Quality specialists during the quotation phase.
- Preparation of the quotation documents
- Concept definition and quote optimization with the customer and the quote team.
- Coordination and preparation of bill of materials, R&D estimations, qualification costs, production costs, production, and investment costs for tooling, jointly with the quotation team
- Define strategies to continuously improve processes and tools.
- You have completed your studies in Electronics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- 7 years of experience in engineering fields (Software is preferred)
- Experience leading projects in the technical side
- Language skills: Fluent English necessary
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20% of time) to support projects, internal and external customers
- Skills in Project Management, Project Planning, Project Guidance and Project Support
- Technical management of employees
- Project development to automotive standards
- Software tool experience: MS Office Tools, MS Project, SAP
- You have completed at least one complete automotive product development cycle
- Experience in automotive electronic products
- Planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Show initiative
- Fast learner
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
|Job Category||For Professionals|