Posted 2 months ago
We are seeking for a Project Manager, with systems engineering background, to lead our CES Systems Engineering projects.
- Full functional chain development on vehicle level
- Functional Safety, Product CyberSecurity and Privacy Concepts on vehicle level
- Requirement and Homologation Management
- Cross Vehicle Domain Development or Vehicle System (E/E) Architecture
- Lead project quotation (technical offer coordination) and development
- Conduct national/international customer presentations and technical customer negotiations
- Plan, steer and oversee projects
- Guiding and instructing employees regarding the tasks to be performed
- Managing the quotation team during the quotation phase
- Preparation of the quotation documents
- Concept definition and quote optimization with the customer and the quote team
- Define strategies to continuously improve processes and tools
- You have completed your studies in Electronics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in leading systems engineering projects
- Experience in all systems engineering disciplines and automotive electronic products
- Skills in Project Management, Project Planning, Project Guidance and Project Support
- Technical management of employees
- Project development to automotive standards
- Software tool experience: MS Office Tools, MS Project, Jira, Confluence
- Organizational skills as well as Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Show initiative, fast learner and strong analytical skills
- Language skills: Fluent English necessary and German basics
- Willingness to travel (short time – 10%) to support projects, internal and external customers
What we offer
- University degree/ HTL of Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Control engineering, Embedded Systems, Computer Engineering, etc.
- Analytical competence in requirements and error analysis
- Excellent measurement knowhow (analog/digital measurement, time, and frequency measurement)
- Very good knowledge of analog and digital circuits.
- Experience in automotive electronics development, basic programming knowledge in any of the following languages: C, C++, Python
- Knowledge of bus systems in the automotive industry (e.g., LIN, CAN, Flexray, Ethernet)
- Very good knowledge of English and German in word and writing
According to the collective agreement for employees in the electrical and electronics industry the yearly minimum salary amounts to EUR 49,952.70 gross on a fulltime basis. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.
You want to work in a global environment with a worldwide presence, in an international team with great engagement?
We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.
|Job Category||For Professionals|