To work on the innovative and future-oriented Ac2ated Sound technology, we are looking for reinforcements in the field of acoustic solutions in the near future. Support us in successfully penetrating the audio market. You have the chance to contribute to changing the audio world in the automotive transformation.
- Project leader (m/f/diverse) for a series customer project in the field of acoustics
- Technical and commercial project responsibility
- Discussion of technical and commercial topics with the customer together with internal engineering and sales department
- Definition and responsibility of project budgets
- Main interface to the customer and other stakeholder
- Definition and tracking of time schedules
- Initiation of gate release reviews
- Controlling of risk and change management
- Acquisition support for new customer projects
- Active problem-solving in the team and driving results
- Degree in engineering and business administration or equivalent fields
- Several years of experience as a project manager for series applications, ideally in automotive business
- Experience in mechanical engineering is a plus
- First experience in leading people in a multidisciplinary environment
- Experience in SAP and MS Project, MKS, JIRA and Confluence are a plus
- Fluent written and spoken language skills in German and English
- Skills in planning and structuring tasks
- Marked ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills are an advantage
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
|Job Category||For Professionals|