Continental is developing pioneering technologies and services for the sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, and transport. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets.
At the beginning of 2019, a new Continental Engineering Services (CES) Outlet opened at Continental Automotive Austria GmbH in Vienna. CES focuses on small series production projects for well-known sports car brands such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley, Aston Martin etc. We are currently setting up a CES team comprising various disciplines.
- Leadership of a developer team
- Disciplinary management of development engineers and technical project managers
- Budget planning and responsibility
- Reporting to segment management
- Implementing the Business Center Strategy
- Acquisition of internal/external projects
- Identification of new topics and business areas
- Cooperation with international locations
- Identification of new business areas
- Project Staffing
- University degree (e.g., Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering)
- Several years of experience in the development of systems and components in the automotive industry
- Several years of experience in the professional and/or disciplinary management of teams
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and interdisciplinary thinking
- Organizational talent, strong problem-solving ability, and customer orientation
- Understanding the development processes in the automotive environment
What we offer
- Excellent transport connections to our location in 1200 Vienna (Traisengasse)
- Multifaceted tasks
- Attractive working environment in a successful and international corporation
- Great work atmosphere
- Active collaboration within an international team
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented environment
- Benefits such as food subsidy, in-house canteen, Job Ticket (transport promotion), company physician, flextime, sports activities, etc.
The minimum collective contractual annual salary according to KV FEEI is €47,573.96 gross on a full-time basis. There is a willingness to overpay depending on your specific qualification and professional experience.
|Job Category||For Professionals|