We are looking for an agile person with flexibility in supporting the SW development team also with technical solutions whenever is needed.
- Collect and document customer and SW requirements;
- work closely with internal and external stakeholders;
- prepare user stories for SW development teams and maintain the product backlog;
- support the SW development team on clarifying details of the user stories;
- make decisions about the importance and priorities of the user stories;
- communicate the product vision to the team and define the product roadmap;
- validate the results and check them for their quality;
- plan the product releases;
- maintain and communicate the release information (contents, changes, bugfixes) of the product;
- communicate continuously with all stakeholders, sponsors and the team;
- continuously report product progress to line management.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- More than 3 years of working experience in embedded SW development;
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks;
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development;
- Negotiation skills;
- Communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Product Owner certification is a plus.
What we offer
- Good working atmosphere, characterized by professional and personal appreciation
- Extensive design options and independent work in an international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies
- Dynamic team with great team spirit
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- Stability of a global operating company
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
|Job Category||For Professionals|